The benefits of herbs to support your detox
Herbs can support your detox
Have you ever detoxed before & felt so tired you weren’t able to do anything, experienced uncomfortable digestive issues or skin breakouts?
I had the same problem, until I discovered herbs, that I now use to support me on my healing journey.
Without herbs, I wouldn’t be where I am now
Herbs, throughout detoxing, will help your organs expel toxins & make your cleansing journey more comfortable.
Consider using Herbs like an investment in your health.
Focusing on the visible symptoms is important, but preventative health is always best.
Remember: an investment in your health today can mean you don’t pay the price of a disease tomorrow.
Detox is a wonderful way to improve your health, but if you combine it with herbs, you’ll experience far greater results.
How to choose the best herbs for detox
I’ve tried many detox over the past 10 years, but for me, Ming Herbs is the best I’ve used. They are really gentle on my body & I have incredible results compared to other brands I have tried.
Their detox kits use high-quality herbs, which are designed to work in harmony within your body. They also have amazing support formulas you can use for specific health concerns, like heavy periods, bad circulation, etc.
Use the code ‘DETOX’ to receive 10% off too!
You can choose from 3 different kit options:
If this is your first time using detox herbs, I recommend the serious or medium cleanse. If you have more experience with detoxing, the basic cleanse should be enough for you. This includes herbs to cleanse your colon, kidneys, liver, blood & the lymphatic system.
- Basic Cleanse To feel better and release stagnations
- Medium Cleanse To feel lighter, brighter and more energized
- Serious Cleanse To reverse aging and heal from diseases
I want to be transparent with you… I’m an affiliate for Ming Herbs, so if you do buy a kit, I’ll receive a commission that helps me to continue to create & share gifts like these..
How to use herbs to detox
- Eat more fruits, greens & veggies to support your body to detox and be able to better absorb the herbs.
- Ensure you are having 2-3 bowel movements per day and that your kidneys are filtering before taking the lymphatic system herbs. Increase the dosage by 1 caps each day until you achieve this.
- Try to be as relaxed as possible & drink plenty of fluids.
- Speak with your doctor before using detox herbs; they can be unsafe to use with other herbs or medication.
- Read carefully the instructions on the packet for recommended times to take them & dosage.
- Listen to your body, if you feel the dose is too much or not enough, change it up!
Don’t make this detox mistake…
During the program, if you feel your body reacts too strongly or not much at all, don’t stop taking the detox herbs.
Instead, change the dosage & add other herbs to support your process.
Healing is an experimentation process in awakening your connection with your body.
No one knows & cares for your body better than you; so listen to what it is trying to tell you.
The detox healing crisis
During detox you can experience what’s called a “healing crisis.”
It happens when your body starts releasing toxins.
This can include cold symptoms, muscle aches, fatigue, skin flare-ups & irritability.
It can feel scary if this is your first time cleansing, but it’s not something you have to worry about! I recommend you to follow me & connect on Instagram via @bloomwithjodie_ for more supportive content & to reach out if you ever get stuck.
Please note: People with fatigued adrenal glands & high acidity are more likely to encounter a “healing crisis”. This is why it is wise to support your adrenals to give your system more resources to work with.
The Goddess POOtox: Detoxing for the Feminine
I created the Goddess POOtox to guide you to detox your beautiful body. I know how overwhelming it can be & how much misinformation is out there. It took me years of transformational training & study to understand the best way for women to safely detox in a way that honors our feminine cycles & bodies. All of that knowledge led me to create the Goddess POOtox.
This program is perfect for women at varying stages in their health journey, with plenty of options for women in different stages of detox. I encourage you to use your intuition & do what feels in resonance for you.
The Goddess POOtox is for you if you want to…
- Safely cleanse & purify your body
- Say goodbye to food cravings & binging
- Have clear & glowing skin
- Feel happier & more energized
- Restore your digestive system from painful gas, bloating, etc.
- Develop a healthy relationship with your food
- Reduce inflammation & pain in your body
- Learn about various ways to detox including fruit, juice & dry fasting
- Be part of a group & receive emotional support through your detox & dietary transition
- Discover proven tools that will support you during the detox program
- Learn about the best herbs for detox
- Find clarity in your mind & reconnect to your intuition
Find out more about the Goddess POOtox HERE.